Menswear has never been interesting as it is now. If a person pays attention well, then he/she will be able to know that we are in a moment where traditional tailoring, avant-garde, and street wear coexist. These fashions are even complimenting one another on the streets, in the press, and on the runways. This is very significant when considering the glacial pace at which the fashion of men has historically moved and going through a long period without experiencing much change. Emerged designers are having major breakouts and establishing designers are trying to find new ways to break through and coming brands are breaking new ground.
Best Men’s Style Brands of 2015
With 2015, it is the time that we pay attention to designers and labels which are greatly changing the definition of what menswear is today. Skate-inspired designs which range from palace’s South Bank Staples to Gosha Rubchinskiy’s post- Soviet skater muses proves that sportswear which dominated in 2014, it has again grown in 2015 to incorporate a variety of subcultures and niches. The sportswear is New York Fashion Week, which is dedicated to menswear. It has been proven that industry is one of the most innovative and interesting corners of the largest fashion in the world.
Top Ten Mens Fashion Labels in 2015
- Adidas, which topped in every single collaboration just two months into the year when it unveiled Kanye West’s Yeezy Season one. The brand has carved out its own place in games, and it has done athletics into a lifestyle and hence made a name for itself.
- Palace is an iteration of the English Skate brand’s tri-logo, the brand expanded into a full brick-and-mortar in its native London. Palace again improves its labels by collaborating with Adidas twice expanding its brand far beyond the graphic tees which help in establishing it as one skate wears outstand. Another fashion label is
- Stone Island; the brand has a distinct focus technical innovation in conjunctions with aesthetic and thus making every of its garments a true combination of substance and style.
- Stussy, it came up when the OG streetwear collaborated with some best retailers and labels in the menswear world. It later releases solo collections which were strong; street wears head and something skater.
- Gosha Rubchinskiy is fashion label name to be continuing watching in 2016. It directly influences 2 Chainz and Kylie Jenner, but Harlem rapper was the first celebrity on Gosh.
- Our Legacy is one most consistent menswear labels in the past decade; it always comes out with latter.it launched its own eyewear collection, and it has the ability to put exacting twists, smart and details on pieces.
- Supreme is the seminal skatewear brand, and it may have lost some of its previous brands because the child is lining.
- Another fashion label is fear of God which may be on a small scale but its presence major. It has always embodied the rock-n-roll aesthetics which have embedded in Los Angeles inherent style.
- Off-White, which has come up a long way from the days of BEEN TRILL and Pyrex vision, and it, has become favorites to celebrities.
- UBERMEN menswear label in Brisbane that offers a signature floral shirt range and offer a variety of different fashion accessories on their online boutique.